TurnAround Earth is committed to handling our customer data in accordance with European data protection Law (GDPR) to ensure our customers' privacy is protected.
TurnAround Earth may edit and change this policy by updating this page, we shall inform the customer of any changes we make.
WHO IS COLLECTING YOUR DATA?
The controller for the processing of data is TurnAround Earth Ltd. Our contact details are as follows: email@example.com.
What information does TurnAround Earth collect from their customer?
- Customer contact Information: including first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address or any other information you provide through registering with TurnAround Earth.
- Financial Information: including bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Information: including details about payments to and from the customer and other details of products and services they have purchased from TurnAround Earth.
- Technical Information: including internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices the customer uses to access the site
- Profile Information: including first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address, password, purchase and order history, brand preferences, enquiries and other contact with our customer service team
- Usage Information: including information about how the customer uses our website and our products and services
- Marketing and Communications Information: including customer preferences in receiving marketing from TurnAround Earth and your communication preferences
- Contact History: including keeping a record of customer communications with TurnAround Earth over the phone, through a form, by email, on social media or otherwise
Social media information: Upon choosing to connect a social media with TurnAround Earth
HOW TURNAROUND EARTH USES THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
TurnAround Earth collects this information to understand the customer needs and make sure we provide you with the best service possible.
Contact information: To process and deliver orders placed on our website, communicate with our customers and update them on the progress of their order. To provide customer support, handle returns, check identity for security reasons and to provide customers with marketing where we have the right to do so. This includes partnering with 3rd party apps allowing us to track delivery and contact information.
Financial information: To process order payments, provide refunds and to prevent and detect fraud. This includes partnering with 3rd party apps allowing us to process customer invoices.
Transaction information: To fulfil orders placed with TurnAround Earth, provide customer care and support, handle returns and to find out what products our customers like. This includes 3rd part apps including google merchant, Ecologi and trust pilot for customer reviews.
Technical and usage information: To make improvements to our website and set default preferences for you, to keep TurnAround Earth’s site secure, and to find out what products and content our customers like
Profile information: To find out what our customers like, to make recommendations to our customers for services that may be of interest, to manage participation in any loyalty scheme, to complete consultations and to provide product advice
Marketing and Communications information: To send our customers information via email, SMS, post or online about our products and services. Online advertising may include targeting banners and ads on other websites using information we hold about our customer or activity on the website or on previous adverts.
Contact History: To provide customer care and support
Social information: To allow our customers to log-in to our website simply and easily. To allow our customers to share products, services and content from TurnAround Earth’s site on their social profiles.
HOW LONG WITH TURNAROUND EARTH KEEP YOUR DATA?
TurnAround Earth will keep personal data for a limited period of time in line with GDPR. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be deleted permanently or made anonymous.
Our legal basis for processing customer data:
It is necessary and lawful for TurnAround Earth to process your data for the following reasons:
For the performance and fulfilment of sale and purchase contracts to which our customers will be a party to and in order to take steps at their request prior to the customer entering into those.
ICO Registration Reference Number: ZA838654